Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's been... a while...

Life, as a whole, has been going rather stupendously of late:
The beard is huge and getting styled for charity at the end of November (info and donation stuff here: http://www.gofundme.com/GSIBeardBattle)
I got the last Diancie from the local GameStop yesterday which I guess is pretty great
My girlfriend is pretty fantastic, particularly with supporting me through my own challenges.
We've also been able to read scriptures together every day for the past 2 weeks or so, which is a new thing for me but it's been really great.
And we've been marathon-watching Parks & Recreation so that's pretty stellar as well...

Don't wanna turn this into a "hey my gf is super awesome" type of post but a) she kinda is & b) it's been a big contributing factor in how well life has been going the past few months.

There are an awful lot of other things going wrong in the world, but I wanted to write something down to at least remind myself in the future that some things are going right.

No comments:

Post a Comment